Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mmmmm.....STEAK!


No, I haven't stopped my paleo eating...I am just eating same/same most days now so not much to report. On Sundays I make up a batch of either beef chilli, or green curry chicken, or bolognaise sauce. I prepare, chop, and spiralise veggies. I eat the meat on a bed of veggies for breakfast. Lunches usually consist of shredded BBQ chicken, nuts and salad, and dinners are meat and veggies. So nothing really different there. We also seem to go through those peppermint paleo fudge babies fairly quickly!

Tonight I had a yummy steak, salad (roma tomatoes, red onion, fresh coriander and lebanese cucumber) and some sauteed sweet potato and pumpkin with a dash of sea salt.

Last night, circumstances dictated that for dinner i had Maccas's: a quarter pounder, chips and a diet coke. It was fairly disgusting actually, and I'm feeling the effects today. It is difficult to find paleo-friendly food when out and about and in a hurry. Planning is The Key to paleo success. And I'm finding I'm missing my sourdough bread, so I bought a loaf today, sliced it and shoved in the freezer, I will eat it as toast with my eggs on weekends only. I can't give up everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment