Saturday, November 13, 2010

Coconut prawns & salad


Had some leftover coconut prawns in the fridge so ate those with a small salad. Just enough!

I went out this morning, to a health food shop, thinking they might have a nut-milk bag for straining the almond pulp in my almond milk i will make tomorrow. Upon enquiring, i was told, 'we don't have any' so i asked, did she know where i could get one? to which the clerk replied, 'how would i know, i don't make almond milk!'. *sigh* is it any wonder I do most of my shopping online? Anyway. i'm going to soak my almonds overnight, and use a clean dish towel or something along those lines to strain the milk. And I'll find what i need online and order it as well. That means tomorrow, I'll be able to enjoy a latte! or make a milkshake! mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment