Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15: update


Well, apart from 2 meals out in 2 weeks, I have been sticking to my paleo very well. I've lost that 3 o'clock slump i used to experience, and i feel like i have more energy in general. I have been growing herbs, cooking lots more, and trying out almond milk.

Regarding eating out: i have realised that Mexican is terrible for paleo eating!! rice, beans, cheese, sour cream, flour and corn........i had a burrito last night but it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be, i kept thinking that the only thing useful in the whole meal was a)the chicken and b)the lettuce garnish on top!

This morning I had green curry chicken and then i shook up some almond milk with ice cubes and a splash of honey...yum! it was fantastic!

I have lost another centimetre from my waist and i think my total weight loss is around 2-3kgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment