Saturday, November 6, 2010

Salad a la Leftovers


Day 6: the day i have not been looking forward to, a Saturday. Monday to Friday is all good food-wise as I have a routine, and a job. Weekends are tricky because I have no routine, and I'm at home a lot....I am worried about eating crap food...but so far, so good. It's 3:30pm and I have had for breakfast: bolognaise sauce over steamed broccoli and cauliflower, mid-morning i had 3 almonds, and for lunch i had a big salad with freshly cooked bacon, leftover roast chicken and leftover marinated pork. I had planned to add walnuts as well...but I forgot.

Tonight will be another test: going to the movies! I think I will cook dinner first, and either eat it before we go, or pack it in a box and eat it at the movies. Sounds strange maybe, but I have rarely seen a movie without a big box of popcorn....and I cannot succumb to the habit now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment