Thursday, November 4, 2010

Grilled marinated pork skewers


So I came across the wooden-handled skewers i bought in the souk in Morocco earlier this year....had some pork fillet in the fridge, and thought, why not for dinner? I cubed the pork fillet and marinated it for about half an hour in olive oil, fresh garlic and a few herbs/spices. Once on the skewers, Mark took over (i hate cooking on the BBQ!) and I made myself a simple salad to go with them. Yummy delicious!

And P.S. Day 4 is over and I am not hungry at all. In fact, I don't even need snacks it seems. Today i had a few blueberries around 5pm but I had almost forgotten they were in the fridge at work! I found one of my nifty kitchen tools (from my years cooking on dive boats and outback tours) and scraped a whole bunch of zucchini into spaghetti strands. I will lightly sautee them tomorrow and have some bolognaise sauce (with beef, celery, capsicum, onion, mushroom and organic tomatoes) over top. I also bought a whole cauliflower today and will attempt making 'cauliflower rice'. Google it if you want to know more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment