Friday, November 19, 2010

Green curry chicken & veggies


Day 19. Not much to report lately, i've been eating well though! Had a dental emergency yesterday so wasn't able to make it home for lunch. I went to Nando's and for the first time, ordered something without hot chips! I had a chicken salad, which was quite expensive at $14 but it was nice. Not a huge variety of veggies: a hell of a lot of lettuce, a few cherry tomatoes , red capsicum, cucumber and red onion. There was dressing on the side but it lacked any ingredient information - it tasted quite sweet so no doubt full of sugar. But it was the best I could do 'on the run' and I was starving!

Tomorrow is Baking Day. I'm making a selection of paleo cookies and/or brownies to bring to our crossfit get-together in the afternoon. I hope they work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment