Sunday, November 7, 2010

Roast beef with dijon mustard and garlic

We had dinner guests and guess what...i forgot to take a photo of the delicious meal! With my beef, i cut about 8 slits in it and inserted half garlic cloves, and then spread over with Dijon mustard, yummy :) Also had roast pumpkin and garlic, and steamed broccolini and steamed baby carrots (they were delicious: fresh and with the stalks on). I did not eat the tempting roast potatoes OR the gravy (bonus points for me!)

Week One is finished: i feel good, I have only had one major 'craving' session, which I didn't succumb to. I don't actually miss anything really. My plan is after 30 days, or when I lose as much weight as I want (which is undecided at this point), I will occasionally enjoy the food/drink I really want...my goal is to aim for a 80-90% paleo diet. But we'll see after 30 days! Tomorrow morning I will take some measurements and photos and see where I stand after one week. I have ordered some coconut flour online, and also a vegetable spiral cutting machine thingy and I can't wait till they arrive (coconut prawns later this week....)

No comments:

Post a Comment