Thursday, November 11, 2010

Paleo coconut prawns



Oh! i made the most yummy paleo coconut prawns tonight, even Mark ate them (and liked them!). I also made a coleslaw with raw white cabbage, carrot and red onion and the dressing was balsamic, olive oil and dijon mustard.

For lunch I steamed some zucchini and carrot ribbons and put some panang curry on top.

Wow, I'm eating better than I have in ages. I love that there's so many recipes for paleo food online and from other sources. It's actually very very easy to eat paleo. I find myself NOT missing sugar or chips or potatoes or things I used to eat very regularly. I think the problem with eating paleo is that it DOES take an effort - and it does involve educating yourself. It seems to be 'too hard' for some, but honestly, it's not that bad!!! I find it helpful to have a few options in the fridge at all times, pre-made things like bolognaise sauce or curry. That way it doesn't take long to put a quick meal together.

No comments:

Post a Comment